|Introducing... (drumroll, please) Question of the week!
||[Sep. 10th, 2006|07:17 pm]
Total response was in favour of switching from "question of the day" to "question of the week". Soo-- I figured posting it Sunday night was a good idea. Other awesome ideas presented were to switch off the question-asker every week, so anyone who wants to take it next week; please say so. Also, question asker must answer-- I was being pretty bad about that. I promise not to neglect it this week, nor any other week the question may be in my hands. Random questions still fine; fatazon-themed questions obviously awesome. anything else?
okay, so for this week, i figured i'd give something hefty but fun and kind of random, so:
This week's question: brought to you By Bernard Pivot via James Lipton via my couch potatoey-ness this weekend--
* 1. What is your favorite word?
* 2. What is your least favorite word?
* 3. What turns you on?
* 4. What turns you off?
* 5. What is your favorite curse word?
* 6. What sound or noise do you love?
* 7. What sound or noise do you hate?
* 8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
* 9. What profession would you not like to do?
* 10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?